Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cosmo Night ROCKS!

SPOILER ALERT:  82% Y'all.  

And totally nervous.  I will miss the snot outta Hawk when I don't have him there on the page waiting for me every day...buying me Jimmy Choos and feelin' me calling him "baby" in his nethers.

I am at SUCH a good part.  He showed up in the middle of the night with his hand on the small of her back...took her for a backwards tumble...and then LEFT when he found her sleeping on the couch.  And it's HER fault?!  I don't get it.  Well yeah...I mean...I do.  I get that she should forgive him because of his wife/daughter (by the way did I not CALL THAT?!  Oh yes I did, mmm hhhmmm.) But I get why she's upset.  She's terrified he's going to get all douchy and dump her again.

And hell - Tack is NOT lookin' so bad right now, am I right?  SHIT - he had me at "Do you want pancakes?"  And that house sounds pretty awesome.  Bet he's got some kind of heated pool you can swim in in 20 degree weather.

Daydream...
Daydream...
Daydream...


OK I'm back.  Where was I?  Oh yeah...I LOVE COSMO NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS!!!  I just emailed Jen J, Hildy and Cari and told them I want to go to Cam's with Gwen, Tracey and Elvira.  And how much do I LOVE ELVIRA?!?  Ooooh Girlllllll...she is my favorite character!  Who expected her?!  I most certainly DID NOT.

I expected fucking Trinity from The Matrix and who shows up but wise crackin' Nell Carter!  OK maybe not Nell Carter...but Kristen did say she's "round".  I just don't know how round she is.  Either way - she's friggin hilarious and I don't even care about her gossiping ways.

And I LOVE that Hawk hired her and calls her his "girl", even though she's a wise-crackin', gossipin', friends-pouncer who doesn't break into cars but makes a mean cheese plate.  Mmm hmmm. Elvira's got it goin' ON!

OK so I must go now...because Hawk hasn't called all day and Gwen is freakin' out and it's positively delectable!!

More to come...




7 comments:

  1. This posting is perfection! I got goose bumps. I sighed. I groaned. I laughed. And that pic of TACK? I'm down with that. Awesome.

    I'll comment more later. Lots to say..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. You did not just post Nell Carter's picture. That is awesome!!!!! Elvira is seriously perfection.. I love how she says that she is making boards. That cracks me up! It's like it's science to her. Say 'science' like Jack Black's BFF in Nacho Libre. Anybody know WTF I'm talking about? I freakin love that movie. We quote it daily at the Hildy household.

    Anyhow, I keep staring at that picture of Tack and pretending that he's calling me Peaches. *Sigh*

    I can't wait to have a My Purgatory gathering including cosmos, boards, leather, silver balls, vodka and kilts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nell Carter is cracking me UP!! Love it!! Oooh great part!! Where he hasn't called ALL day. Cue more angst.......

    Any self-respecting MP gathering will now have to include Cosmos. Fo sho.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol - you have totally SOLD Tack for me! I was having trouble wrapping my head around that guy, but DAY-UM!!

    LOVE the Nell Carter reference! I was totally picturing someone like that! LOLOL I <3 Elvira. :-)

    I can't WAIT to hear what you have to say next...


    "I can't wait to have a My Purgatory gathering including cosmos, boards, leather, silver balls, vodka and kilts!!!!" ROTFL, Hildy! Let's do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Btw, <3 is supposed to = a heart. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still giggling over 'wise-cracking Nell Carter.'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tack too, sigh. Ima just a whore for these guys. Ima moving to Denver forthwith!

    ReplyDelete