Sunday, June 3, 2012

THURSDAY!

SPOILER ALERT:  I am on page 1 of Chapter 14.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!

OK so Gwen's at Hawk's plane hangar lair for the first time...and she's decided that he's ITski and she wants him in her life.  Cool.

But um...the chick leaving a voicemail and saying she's "THURSDAY"?!  OH my GODDDDDD!!!

SO NOT COOL!!!

I am PISSED...and it's positively DELICIOUS!!!  This is the type of thing that MAKES A STORY.  Good, old fashioned DRAMA!  I can't WAIT to find out who it is!!!  We're SUPPOSED to think it's some chickie poo he's been doing...on THURSDAYS...but I'm too smart to "ass-u-me" anything at this point...mmm hmmm.

What if it's his mom?

What if it's a crazy client?

What if it's...shit...A CHICKIE POO HE'S DOING ON THURSDAYS?!?!!

OH this is just scrumptious.

Gots to go READ!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was just clapping my hands with GLEE!!

    THURSDAY. I felt like barfing. THURSDAY.
    Ask Hildy how bloody sick I was at this part. Sick.

    Then I thought, no it's probably just a massage appt or physio or something. It' CAN'T be another chick. IT CAN'T be.

    ps.
    Love 'ITski'. You did that for me. I know ;-)
    How much do I love adding 'ski' onto words? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost puked during this part!! Seriously, I had to take a breather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This part made me get a squishy belly and not in a good way. Ugh....

    ReplyDelete